Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Welcome 2009~

2008...

It was an amazing year... Loads of unexpected things. Banyak jua yang ku belajar in 2008. 2008 has taught me about rejection, second chances, faith and separation. but most all 2008 has taught me to grow up and berdikari.

Rejection, really hurt but then it makes you stronger. It makes you realize everything happens for the best. It makes you wanna try harder to seize your dream. And,and as I told you before we should believe in second chances as long as we are willing to change and work hard for it. And also have faith in yourself.... Believe in what you believe in. Believe that you can do it and believe that you will make it there someday. Believe in yourself. Believe you can do it and you can! ( provided you also work hard for it =p nothing is gain without hard work) Separation taught me the value of family and friends. It makes me realized how much I love my family and friends. The up and downs in 2008 had taught me loads of valuable lessons. 

I know I have become stronger and more mature than before all thanks to 2008. Im all grown up now and hopefully a better person. =) Don't take life for granted people. When opportunity 
comes knocking on the door, don't hesitate. Sometimes opportunity only comes once in a lifetime. Sama jangan pernah lupa diri and selalu ingatkan Allah. 

Anyways,.... HappY neW yEaR...

Hope 2009 will bring more joy and laughter
Let us leave 2008 and welcome 2009 with open arms
But let the memories in 2008 stay with us forever
wish you guys the very best in 2009 
Work hard for your exams guys....
Good luck in everything you do. 
Chayo~


Miss you guys
Love always,
zaWani Ishak...


No comments: