Friday, July 11, 2008

This week

This week is the most busy week in my whole life... Nda plang kali tu ah..?? Macam hari2 jua aku busy ani.. Tapi ani aku macam busy brabis.. Banyak kali sudah aku nda skulah. Macam siuk plang tapinya. Hahahahaah. Palau..

Tapi benar eh... Siuk..

But I dont think dat the teacher do really care since sama jua I'll be gone.. Like Zaw said, "It doesnt matter to you anymore ziemahh...

Hahahahah.. I know Zaw.. Really doesnt matter..

But this few dasys aku rasa macam sedih sja..

I mean I dun expect to leave our beautiful school especially the Geng...
Hahahaha..
I know this is kinda JIWANG but really... I mean it...

Dun laugh okey..

Aku meluahkan prasaan ni becoz I know f aku becakap di skulah like u all surely laugh...;D
Even me pun like laughing nanti...

Hahahahahaah.

Btw I hope that any parties that u geng wanna conduct must be b4 I fly off.. alrite...
I wanna be with u guyz untill the very lassst day to come..

Remember.. Okey.

No comments: