Thursday, July 31, 2008

My story...

Greeting earthlings....

Kita telah digegarkan dengan satu berita yang sangat menggemparkan. Ramai yang terkejut dengan berita ini(well sadang org2 yang tertentu plg saja tu). Pasal the 25 students yang telah dianugerahkan scholarship DANA. And Im one of the recipients...(which im grateful of)

Well, everyone is buzzingabout this scholarship thingie so here's my story about this whole scholarship thing:


WARNING: Long post ahead cause zaw's talking. So to anyone who hate long sentences and allergic to long wordy essay, please do not continue reading.




Ok you've decided to continue. Well just bear with me as i let my heart out...

On 19May, dorg yang dapat scholarship telah kana umumkan. And aku bukan one of them. So I ve promised myself to let go the pain and let it be.

I said to myself ,"I've missed this time but dont worry i'll get it next time" With that promise i try to be stronger and live everyday like usual. It turn out great, the fact that i'll not be leaving Brunei this year was not at all a disadvantage. I was happy with my life cause i dont have to leave my beloved friends and family. Aku telah belajar menerima kenyataan kerana saya percaya itu adalah yang terbaik untuk saya.

Then on 27 July i have received a call from MOE telling me to come to a briefing on Monday at 2pm. With no high expectation in mind,i just let the thought of that phone call fades. At that time I was busy shopping and searching the perfect gifts for my dearest scholarshipian friends with my beloved friends (fyzah,bonda,fiqah,tiqah,feruz,sad and fajin).

That night a friend of my mine told me to believe in second chance. I dont want to go through the pain of rejection again so i didnt want to believe. Then came monday,I was still in the state of denial thinking that it will only be a motivational talk or probably kami kana bagi rejection letter.

When I saw the list with my name stated on it, i still didnt want to believe. I dont want to get my hopes high as i dont want to fall again cause it really hurts. The higher i go, the harder the fall so that is why i was being pessimist and all that. I was so scared to fall again and i was afraid that i wont be able to pick myself up again. Plus, since the interviews lagi we always hear false rumours and a lot of stories which were very much untrue. This even makes me more pessimist than ever making me confused what to believe. So when the story came about us getting the scholarship i just let it slip through my mind and pretend i didnt know anything.

Masa tengahari i ended up crying tah plg and telling all my friends that im not ready to go and i dont want to leave,just yet. I want to be with them.

The moment of truth came when one of the officer from MOE told us the good news. For real, i did get the scholarship after all. Sampai ane aku masih alum percaya, rasanya macam mimpi. I wasnt quite sure what i've felt at that moment but for sure i was happy to see LESTER again -thecuteguyyanginterviewsamaaku-haha.... Im happy and sad at the same time. But aku bersyukur sangat2 kerana telah diberi peluang ini sekali lagi. I wont waste it. Syukur Alhamdulillah...

Anyway, I am very grateful for evrything that had happened to me....I once said in my GP class i believe in second chance but why didnt i really believe it when i really should have.

I will no longer be afraid to take another fall cause every fall makes me even stronger and aku percaya semua itu adalah ujian dariNya di mana aku harus menghadapinya dengan redha dan menerimanya dengan hati yang terbuka. It also made me realised that life is full of surprises. Kita yang merancang tetapi Allah yang menentukan.All you got to do is have faith in yourself and wish for the best.

Huhh,i just wanna let it out... So guys, believe you can do it and you can. Percayalah semua yang terjadi itu ada hikmahnya.


OurMoments


Us, ready to fight and conquer our future!





The gals of 5H... Friendship that is built purely from our love for each other

Sorry some are not in the pictures but you know i still Love you guys...

P/s: Im going to stop here, if i continue any further i might even bored myself with my own post. haha...

-Notgonnacryforawhilesomeonetellmetosavemytearsfortherealfarewell-

im out

Love, zaW....

No comments: