Tuesday, June 24, 2008

It takes me sumtym!!

Owhh k Manissss Bangett...I actually forgot that we do have a blog to be updated...hahahah. On the urge of ZAWANI ISHAK yg maniss..I manage to pull myself out out my very to the comfortable couch to spare sumtym updating this blog yang I admit dull, deadly tapi I believe WILLLLLL be dpanuhiii dengan Idea-idea yang bernas, suara-suara yang merdu bak buluh perindu, komen-komen dari perspektif yang berbeza, photo-photo yang menyimpan bibit-bibit manisss dan video-video yang bukan explicit....ryte gennng?


(***cricket****Cricket)

Owhh Fyzah Memoo has already started with Intro, C Zaw has spoken wiith her so-called Ayat-ayat Cinta n Ziemah has yelled about her medical check-ups.

Bahh, give me tym to mindcramping pa kan d post...




Since c Fyzah memoo wants picture..Nahhh ku upload picture of mine..hahahha
on the left is our HO7 one and only mascot n on the right is my imaginary fren namanya Jaslene..

Everybody, Plez say hi to our mascot and Jaslene!!!

Be ryte back!!!
Fiqahco Chan

No comments: