Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Love of my Life

Okay fiqah has talked about our beloved BRUNEI. Now, I want to continue talking not about Brunei but about the ‘man of my dream’. Technically, this post has nothing to do with our friendship or has any connection with the previous post. This is just random, I just felt the urge to talk about him. The man which I can only dream of and not in a million years will I get him. Obviously, the sentence speaks for itself ‘man of my DREAM’

How I knew him?
I was introduce to him by a friend or was it by my family members… Hmm, oh well who cares? It is not that important. Okay that happened when I was only 8 years old. When I was still young and innocent. Still didn’t know what love was all about. But yea, I like him since that very day so I have been dreaming for him like 10 years. I always wish and pray in my wildest dream for one day will arrive a day where I will look him in the eyes and say ‘I love you’. And for 10 years, I have been waiting for that day :-p hahaha

What I love about him?
I love his smile, his gorgeous eyes, his charming personality, modesty, sense of style… Hmm, I can go on and on forever so to keep it short, I love everything about him.
(What not to love)

Why I love him?
He is so hot, over-the-chart. He is the Bomb. His body, daymn nice…!! His smile can melts me anytime. He’s charming, athletic, successful, father material. Hey a girl does not need a reason when she loves someone. Yea, I am madly in love with him because of who he is.

My Mr Perfect :
· Born on 2nd May
· 6 feet tall
· Weight: 74kg
· Hazel eyes
· Have appeared in advertisements of varies products
· Play football
· 23 is his number
· PERFECT ( I know nobody’s perfect but he is simply just right for me)

Who is he?

He is David Robert Joseph Beckham...

My Beloved Beckham and just look at that smile...

His new tattoo; 'Forever By Your Side'

Additional Info about Beckham :
· Happily married to Victoria (Posh Spice)
· 3 kids; Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz
· Currently playing for LA Galaxy

"I like Victoria for herself, not for nothing else. I'd like her if she worked in Tesco... People can say what they like. But me and Victoria will always stay together as husband and wife." David Beckham.

-Ohh, how I wish I was Victoria-

Hey, a girl can dream kali ah and I will keep on dreaming :-p


P/s: Nanti if i have time aku kan buat part 2 lagi pasal my other Mr Perfect and again the love of my life...Kuat bermimpi bah aku ane. Bilatah kan sadar...Well, inda jua papakan. what can i do; I am a girl with a big dream. haha....

Lots of love, (still dreaming)

zaW...

No comments: