Thursday, August 21, 2008

2nd post of the day

Greetings earthlings!

I just want to share a story with you guys. The story is about, well read it for yourself…

Story of Mine

We were closed; friendship of ours is our most precious treasure. We knew each other since we were just a little girl. We enjoy doing stuffs together and most of the time we enjoy laughing our heads off to our own jokes. For us, laughing is a crucial necessity in our daily life. We can’t seem to live a day without laughing. Laughing, it always makes us feel better. When we feel unhappy, we never forget to remind each other to have a good laugh and laugh all the problems away.

Like I said, we WERE closed and all the stuffs that I have just mentioned above are the things we used to do back when we were still closed. Now, you have been given an opportunity to choose the road that you had always dream about which was figure skating so you grabbed at that opportunity without delay. A huge dilemma hit us. Is our friendship over? You choose to leave and I choose to stay.

Sure, we said stuffs like long distance friendship will be fine. We know we can handle the distance but then deep down we believed it will never work. Still, we keep our hopes high, thinking that we can do this and overcome this distance barrier as we will meet again in few years time. Rather than spending our last moments together, we were instead busy doing our own stuffs and being totally ignorance with each other presence. We never did realize the value of our friendship. At that time, we were stupid enough to let distance ruined our friendship.

We started to drift apart, I started hanging out with my new friends and I was never there for you anymore. Over the years, we were busy with our own lives that we forgot about each other existence. The last time I talked to you was on the day you left. You left me with a promise that we’ll keep in touch but then none of us held to that promise. Well, it was probably just me who had broken the pact as I moved to a new city and changed all my contact numbers. I guess that is why you couldn’t reach me and I know it was selfish of me to do all that but you left me when I needed you the most.

One day, I received a mail and here is what it said…

Dearest friend,
I know you’re running away from me and I know you didn’t want me to find you but I have something to tell you. It took me years to find you and I’m sorry I didn’t get to say a proper farewell. There is no easier way to say this but I guess when this mail reach you, it will already be too late.

I know you’re confused right now but here it goes. The truth is I’m dying. I only have about one and a half month to live so I pretty much don’t have much time left. I just want to say sorry for leaving you behind but you should have known that I’ll be coming back soon. Thank you for everything you have done for me and I would never trade the whole world for the friendship you have given me.

I know you think this is a big lie but it is not. When I’m gone, promise me that you will be strong and never will you regret the past. Please don’t blame yourself as I always said everything happens for reasons.

Yours truly…

Yes, it was already too late for me when the mail arrived. For you, I promise to keep this friendship much alive for our greatest memories will always be with me. I’m sorry for not able to be there for you at your very last moments and I do promise you that I’ll be strong.

End of story.

Every story has morals of its own so here are some of the lessons I have learnt;

Lessons learnt:
-Appreciate what you have before it’s too late
-Friendship is valuable and it is unbreakable by distant
-Don’t be selfish, think of others too
-Everything happens for reasons
-Opportunity only comes once so when it comes knocking at your door, don’t hesitate to answer it
-Laughter is the best medicine

Those are all the lessons I could think about right now.
Yang lain kamu pikir tah sendiri, olryte…

Fellow friends,
I would like to apologise for all my wrong doings and thank you for everything. I just wanna tell you guys how lucky am I to know such a lovely friends like you. You have made a difference and I love you.

Ok I’m out.

Friends-are-precious
Love,
zaW
what L competes me?

No comments: