Sunday, August 17, 2008

Short Update, I guess emmmm?

Hello Pedross (Not sure what it really means but it sounds co0l and I stole it from Izzy)
It's just a short update before I go for Thailand tomorw. I hate to leave and instead I want to spare more time with HO7 scholarshipians since they are leaving soon. I wished to spend their last few days in Brunei with them before they start their brand new journeys in UK. I really hope that the next few days we have, able to spare the next 400 days without u guys.
U do realise time passes so quickly even when u blink it takes 2 second. huaaa hahaha (apakan?!)
All I want to say is that, clock never stop clicking and we must appreciate the time we have left! So I hope for next few days (even without me) achieve more memorable, funny, laughters, jokes and unveil confessions..whuhuhuhaaaaaa!
Brunei will be missing me in the next few days. I will miss in action. Brunei will be a very quiet place like monk sanctuary without my presence. No Fiqahco's voice yg sumbang, no suara yg nyaring amat, no fiqahco's palui punya joke, no swearing-palui-mati-words will be heard in the next few days,if u do they are trying to clone Fiqahco. They are clones just like Prof. Klon yg lame bangettt. wahhahhhahhaaaa
Things That I will miss a lot:
7) Mee Mameee (this was my sahur for the last few days)
6) Susu Marigold yg berjual di kanteen (this seduced me alot sampai aku TERsungkai tym puasa d skulah)
5) Aiyaa Sheeeegeeet I will miss the last part of Dr Who (mati ja bnr!)
4) Lemon (eye-candy)
3) Zaw, Ziemah, Sad, Wajee, Sabri (they don't get the number 1 spot since i already noe that dorg kan vanish so I alredy start missing them mcm berkurun yg lalu)
2) Bonda (my soul mate), Memoo (stalking partner), fezun (bowling yayay), Rose (Brunei's Billie Piper - she is casting the Brunei version of Dr Who recently namely, Dr Hugaaaagaaa) (they stole the number 2 spot becozz..........to be continue)
1) My bantal buruk (i wanted to bring this along so badly but my mum badly objected. I asked why..ia ckp "mati krg roomate mu atu mencium bau bantal mu ahh". Nada pa tah.. I will bring my bantal buruk tym sleepover after dinner) whhahhahahah
Things that I will not miss definitely:
6) Bman( I hate bman)
5) Bman (I already miss Lemon)
4) Bman (Bman is egois lo gitu)
3) Bman (Bman lies to Bmanself)
2) Bman (Bman always bla..blaa..blaaa)
1) Bman (I hate Bman, I already miss Lemon, Bman is egois lo gitu, Bman lies to Bmanself, Bman always Bla...bla...blaa..)
Bman is nobody!! Dun ask me who!!
If this is offensive ---> (The only reason u think this is ofensive is U think ure the Bman. Then ure 1000% correct whahahah 1000% Bman is u!) Do not flag this..I will flag u with brunei's flag..hahaha
p/s: My this very rare request goes to ziemah: can u stay after dinner?
So every1 GTG,
keep breathing,
Few days left!!!
And Im being bithcy!

No comments: