Friday, August 22, 2008

Hello Pedros!

Wawawwwawawaa


Guessss who's backkkk?


wawawaw


Everyone say it out loud!


Fiqah wat?


*********cricket*****cricket*****


Fiqah wat?


*********cricket*****cricket*****

Wawawwawa


It's FIQAH CHOO wawawa


wawawaw


Just wana make my re-entrance more grand, well apparently kurang sabutan...(apanya c fiqah ahh, booooyaaaa!)
I'm back today at 5.30 pm, arrived home around 5.40 pm

I cant believe my house is that hampirr bangett. If di Thailand ne, probably I was still in the airport. (apanya c fiqah ahh, booooyaaaa!)


As I arrived, aku taruss zoomed ke wawawa--toilet then took 5 min touch-up before Rai's arrival to pick me up for the rehearsal, well I need to be updated with the aturcara for the MC-ing and also catch-up what's going on in Brunei when I missed in action..wawa hectic brabissss


I wonder what's up with Lemon? maybe planting lemon tree right now..wawaw


In the rehearsal?malas saya cerita wawawaw


My report on my action in Thailand will follow soon..ngaleh saya ari ni!

No comments: