Sunday, August 24, 2008

Goodbye...

Hey guyz.. juz wana say gudbye. since dis is my very last day. haha.

It is a horrible feeling to leave you guys. And it is WORST to say goodbye.

Okey, let me start. 24th aug... 24th aug... hmmm.. Its today! Today i'll leave Brunei. Today i'll leave my family. Today i'll leave my friends. Obviously i'll going to leave all my Brunei life right here. Right here baby! U know wat am i saying!

I woke up early dis morning around 4 am. I didnt have enough sleep as I hardly closed my eyes. I kept tinking n tinking. Wat am I going to do? I felt helpless n dis question immediately came across my mind.. Weird huh. "sudahkah durg c fiqah,zaw,fyzah,ros mandi d swimming pool?" haha.

Immediately after I woke up, I went to my parents room. Juz to see them sleeping but unfortunately kna marah bcoz I switched on the light. Then I went to my siblings room. To see them sleeping as well. Brutah ada feeling guilty bcoz dulu slalu bekelahi, beucap-ucapan nda pandai branti.

Lps atu taulah kamu.. Kejamban lps tu menanggis teresak-esak alone. But now im ok. Sorry critaku ani boring. Nada bakat bercrita. hahahah.

I take dis oppurtunity to say im sorry 4 all my wrongdoings. The gengs, keep in touch always. Take care.

I luv u guys alwayS..
Aziemah

No comments: