Saturday, September 20, 2008

BEDFORD~ time sungkai 13 september 2008

Assalamualaikum to those who knows me!!!!! as well as people who doesnt know me!!!!

It's been a very long time since I posted my last post..

Okey..

Let the pictures do all the talking and I hope that you guys enjoy to see it;)
This pictures was taken by my friend Saidi from Bedford School

This is the place that we went to...


The restaurant is called SAFFRON.
It is an Indian Restaurant... Nice!!!

This is me with Izyan (our senior)

Look at all the food!!!


That is Liyana.. (one of my friend in Bedfordhigh)








That is Saidi... the person who took all of the pictures




There are 16 of us.. including the seniors...


The one whose wearing purple is Nabilah (also one of my friend)

Gila PHYSICS ni..... jgn kamu......




That's all for now..

I'll upload more pictures for you guys to see next time...

Until then,

LOVE YOU!!

-Aziemah-

No comments: