Sunday, September 7, 2008

The time has come

Greetings fellow earthlings.

Im leaving.

I just wanna say sorry for all my wrong doings and thank you for everything. You guys are the best. I have been through lots of ups and downs with you guys and my almost six years journey in MS was anything but ordinary. I learnt a lot through my years in MS and I’ve enjoyed my every moments with you guys.

Well, friends ... wish me luck (i'll be needing it!) and hopefully I'll see you there too soon. Guys, don’t forget me ;p coz I wont forget you guys <3 size="4">All the best to you guys and good luck in everything you do. I wish you guys a happy life, good health and success always. I believe you guys can do it! Focus on your exams and strive for excellence. Believe that you guys can do it.

I'm off but before that here this;

Nothing last forever though we want it to
The road ahead holds different dreams for me and you

Each and every end is always written in the stars
If only I could stop the world I'd make it last

Sometimes goodbye though it hurts in your heart
Is the only way for destiny


Glad I have the chance to know you guys!
Bye for NOW...
See you soon! I'll be back.....

Love you always;
zaW

-readyornotihavetoleave-

p/s: fiqah dapat kamu buat tu all the mp activities… everything will be fine=) Dun worry!
Sama I totally get you if you don’t want to send me. Sebab atu tah aku inda pernah antar anyone d airport except for Sarah Hana cause Im not strong enough to go through that ‘goodbye’ moments again and again. Cukup tah masa farewell dinner saja and on the 8th….

pps: Geng;fyzah,bonda,fahizun,fiqah,ros,rai,seng,Nabs and everyone stay strong and believe in yourself… Gonna miss you guys! Do your best and take care…See you in 2010!!


‘Our memories will never fade away. As we begin to separate, only the memories of ours will keep our friendship going strong...’